Friday, July 13, 2018


July 13, 2018

Why A Revival Of Biblical Faith And Behavior Would Benefit America Or Any Nation

And Pharaoh said, Who is the LORD, that I should obey his voice to let Israel go? I know not the LORD, neither will I let Israel go.   Exodus 5:2

Many individuals, in this country and others around the world, if they spoke the true feelings of their hearts and minds about the God of the Bible, would echo the words of the Pharaoh of the Exodus as they are stated in Chapter 5 verse 2 of the book of Exodus in the Bible.

If they were candid they would say “I know not the LORD.” Like Pharaoh did. Why should I obey him? Why should I follow his commands? Why should I accept his moral standards?

Pharaoh then said “neither will I let Israel go.” To paraphrase, I do what I want to do even though what God wants is something different. I think it is fair to say, that feeling, pervades those today who do not know the Lord, and as a result the land(s) is filled with their reckless sinful behavior. And, their reckless sinful behavior affects the entire nation.

What Pharaoh should have known is that he was setting himself, and his nation, up for judgment. Pharaoh’s magicians summed it up when they said together to their head of government, “knowest thou not yet that Egypt is destroyed?  (Exodus 10:17).

If such a thing could happen to the greatest national power on earth at that time because of  disobedience to God…Well, you get the point.

No comments: